Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday School

You can dine in heaven or hell,
I'll be fine in the dirt.
I'm so sick from these situations,
Watching little four year olds getting hurt.
Because they're totally susceptible to your,
Socialized belief,
And it's totally irreparable you're nothing,
But a thief,
Because you steal away your own children just to,
Adjust their minds,
Tell them what their allowed to believe
And waste away their time,
And you can walk out through the arches
Just like taking off a coat,
But they cant escape for a moment,
To them the devil, it is no joke,

You don't understand my plight
no evidence I've seen is quite
anything other than delusions

I don't want to go to Sunday school

Teacher keeps giving me nightmares
and I dont want to be mindless,
Just like all the other kids,

Mama, I Don't wanna go to Sunday school!

Give me one good reason why you,
think I need to pray,
I don't need an insurance plan,
I don't need a just in case,
And would god need my worship would he,
Want me to waste my time?
Would he like to see what I could create
In my given time?

If there is a god above I mean no disrespect,
I'd rather try to believe in love,
then we'll see what we get.






No comments:

Post a Comment